Monday, June 7, 2010

Spectacular.

We're on the school bus this morning, and Miley Cyrus comes on... and Sparky (our driver) slowly reaches for the knob and turns it up a tiny bit … then Shaila recognizes the song... and starts singing along. So Sparky reaches down and turns it up a little more... then Jaimie hears Shaila singing along and starts to sing along as well.... so sparky leans down and turns it up even more. Then... two others, Breanna and Jillie start singing along and Sparky grabs the knob and just cranked it. Hahaha. I love Sparky. I'm gonna miss him so much. We couldn't have asked for a better driver, and handyman. He is so great.

Oh. Celena... our Chinese Coordinator. She had her baby. A bouncing baby boy! How wonderful.

Opening went so smooothly this morning. Our kids were so great. Allow me to paint a small picture for you. This is how every one of my mornings go before class. This morning, Teacher Breanna had opening today... so she finishes leading the last song and then yells, “Attention!... time to line up.” Right then all 7 of my home room kids race eachother to the front line spot to hold “teacha sarah's” hand. This morning, Leo beat the crowd... which is so great because he's one of my favorites. :) Oh my gosh I love that little boy. Ah! He grabs my hands and gives me a big hug. Then he says, “Teacha Sarah... you smell so gooood.” Then he grabs my arm and pretending like he's going to bite it he says, “ I want eat you.” hahahaha..... I don't know what he is smelling. I don't wear perfume here... maybe it's my deoderant but I get a kick out of it every time he says that to me which is quite often. Leo's little smile and his eyes with that constant sparkle in them are sooooo adorable. And those lips. He has a huge underbite which is too bad. He'll have to really get that fixed when he's older, but in the meantime it's so adorable on him. It makes his little lips pooch out and they are just irresistable.

Ichino today... at snack time runs over to me and jumps in my arms. He says, “Teacha Sarah. Baby. Baby.” After I figured out just what it was he wanted I picked him up and cradled him like a little baby. Ha. He knew just what to do. As soon as I had him in my arms his body went limp and he went into sleeping mode... just like a baby would :) haha. So I just rocked him and pretended like he was my little Ichino baby.

Daniel was wearing pants today that said, “I love Daddy.” That's only funny knowing his Dad. His parents are so stinking awesome. They are always wearing great matching out fits. So seeing Daniels pants today, I just imagined Daniels dad wearing a shirt that said I love Son and his mom wearing something matching that says, “I love my boys” or something like that. They are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment