Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 7th... Night (10:30)

I can't sleep. It's almost 11 and I can't sleep. For the first time in almost 3 months, i've just layed in bed and I cannot sleep. I can't get John & Sonia off my mind. I just can't stop thinking about them, and worrying about Sonia and hoping and praying that John doesn't do something crazy that he'll regret. Sonia didn't sign up for this. She doesn't deserve it, and John doesn't deserve her. I don't really know what emotions I am feeling right now. I'm sad.... heart broken, and I'm angry. I am so upset with John. I want to confront him and just tell him how horrible and wrong he is acting. It isn't like him. It's not. But all I can even think to do is just to pray for them both and be here to communicate with Sonia and John.

No comments:

Post a Comment