Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Shame.

Yesterday, oh yesterday. Not my day. I was so impatient, with EVERYONE. And after the fact I feel really horrible about it. I really do. I think for the most part I have been a very easy to get along with... easy going person here and no one is used to seeing that side of me. But yesterday I was easily irritated with everything and everyone. Even the kids. Which is really sad. My lessons went miserable. I snapped at Abby for something I wasn't even right for. I got in a really ridiculous argument with Jaimie for something silly and I wish I hadn't. I feel awful. I apologized for all of it but still. I don't want to be that kind of person. Ever again. I feel awful at the thought of even being that way around these girls. I want to be someone they look up to and want to be like. But we're human and we all make mistakes. I just hope I don't make one like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment