Thursday, June 3, 2010

My kids.....


This is Sterling. He is one of my most sensitive students. SO fragile. Him and Phillip, ha. But they're adorable. Ichino in the backround.



Anita/Alita



Belinda and I. She normally smiles, I don't know what this look is.



Daniel. LOVE Daniel.



My Homeroom Class....



Justin choking Leo, pretty much a daily occurance... which is generally followed with, "Justin! Rule #4... Hands to yourself!"



Fe-fe...



Glamorous Magnolia.



Jackson... this is one of his more tame photographs :) The kid is crazy.





Jillie and I went on a walk one afternoon, and we met these cute Chinese girls. They were so sweet and insisted on a photo op. We did our best to oblige.

1 comment:

  1. You have very pretty eyes! Always fun to see pictures of your kids.

    You come home in just a little while... :)

    ReplyDelete