Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally.

I have been seeking a soccer ball I could use without buying one for almost 2 months now, and today... I obtained one! I am thrilled! After my run today I juggled for a while and kicked it around with Mikelle a little bit. It's so great. I want to be able to get my foot on the ball a lot to get used to feeling the ball at my feet again. Ah, Yes.

My runs are going good. I started a couple weeks ago running 2 miles, then 2 1/2 the next week, this week it's 3 and I hope to be up to 5 before I go home. It'll be way tough and it'll kick my butt but I can do it.

Today, for some reason was a harder day for me. I wanted to skype with Mom but for whatever reason, I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, skype just would not let me. I was feeling really nasty and gross about myself all day, and teaching went insane. I just was frustrated with myself and mom and Tarah a little bit. I don't know. But that's alright. I'm irritated with the whole Guangzhou trip and the plans that go with it. John and Sonia are so difficult to work with sometimes, it's frustrating and I don't want Jilly and Jaimie to be dissapointed. I don't know. I stress out way too often about silly silly things. I wish I didn't. It's okay though. Sometimes in life it rains, and sometimes it pours. So when it does, I just try to dance in it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment