Tuesday, June 8, 2010

24 days. That's all it takes.

I have always, as far back as I can remember had the horrible habit of biting my nails. Since I've been in China, I think my nails like the humidity because they grow real fast. We've been here almost six months and every time they grow out I'm so happy and proud of myself but then... I get nervous, or bored, or scared... or something! and I bite them down again. SO! I decided about 2 weeks ago that I was going to break my habit. They say it takes 24 days to make or break a habit and I decided to go for it. My nails are so long and beautiful and I don't even have the desire to bite my nails. Not even a little bit. (False. Maybe a little bit) You know when you get acrylic nails on, and you just feel so beautiful and you keep holding your hands out and looking down at them... yeah. That's me right now. :) I'm like a little girl. I love it. I'm so happy about it. It's so silly how different things get different people riled up. Zao gao.

16 days. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment