Friday, June 18, 2010

If Hangman could predict my life...

this is how mine would go...

I would live in Honduras
I would be a great kisser
My house would be turquoise
I would wear a cloak...
I would have a daughter named Samantha
My husbands name would be Rowen
I would be pregnant with a child
I would eat Cherries
I would drink Corn Juice
I would speak Chinese

. . . according to Hangman.
Sitting on my bed reading tonight, Jillie asked me if I wanted to play a game. That game... hangman, with a twist.

4 comments:

  1. Well...you speak Chinese, and Tarah's favorite color is turquoise. So..I guess you're well on your way! ;)

    Less than a week 'til you come home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. teal... :) its a little different than turquoise but very similar. and...sarah...I think it all sounds great. ;)Lets play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my bad...I knew it didn't sound right, but the right word wasn't coming to my mind. Oops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey no worries Deveney :) im shocked you knew that much

    ReplyDelete