Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh Decklin...

Decklin, will you marry me? Not now... but eventually, 5 years down the road when I'm ready. Not literally Decklin. I don't actually know a Decklin. Rad name, but it doesn't have to be his. That is just how I refer to the man I should like to spend the rest of my life with. My Decklin is witty... he'll make me laugh. Not just giggle and smile (that too) but I mean like laughing out loud laughing... crying, tears coming from my eyes, can't breathe, squinty eyes laughing. He will have the ability to grow facial hair. I know that's weird, but... so are bug nets that don't keep bugs out. He will tease and joke and have a sense of humor...play along with jokes, instigate them. An accent would be ideal, but.... well, no. We'll just leave it at that. :) Brunette would be great. I've got the blonde covered. :) Tall. I'm short, and I know I don't ever wear heels, but maybe (according to my sister-in-law Sonia) someday I will :) He'll have a smile that takes my breath away. I mean that. I want my heart to skip a beat every time he smiles.

Okay, I could go on but I think maybe I will stop because others are reading this, and that makes me feel weird. I will finish this entry eventually. But it was just a thought that I wanted to put into words. I know I have somewhat sacrificed this being a private journal by making it public, but it is indeed still a form of journal for me, so... for those of you who follow it, you get all the good stuff. Thoughts, stories, experiences... the works. Luck you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, your Decklin is out there and even if he isn't as you imagine, he will be SO much MORE! I promise. Let's just hope his name is NOT Decklin :)
    Love Ya! Can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete