Thursday, May 20, 2010

34 days left! AHHH!

Sarah's blog has been high-jacked by her twin sister for this important message. (I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of updating YOUR blog for you)

I'm not counting down, but.................


SARAH WILL BE HOME IN 34 DAYS! and uh...hmm................I CANNOT WAIT! Sarah! You're coming home so so soon! It's about time darn it. It's been like a year already hasn't it? That's how slow time has gone for me. It's been a good semester but so many things would have been easier if you were here with me. SO, when you come home, would you just stay put for a little bit? Plehehease! Atleast til you're sick of me again. ;) great. I love you sis.

2 comments:

  1. Tarah you're crazy....but I miss you too Sarah. Not as much as Tarah does obviously....(crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! No one is crazy alright. I was crunched into a womb with her for 9 months...of COURSE I miss her you punk. Goodness, can't a girl just miss her twin sister for a minute?

    :)

    ReplyDelete