Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Student!

We got a new student today. His name is Nicholas. He is such a sweetheart. Real well behaved, speaks well, & participates. I think he has a big crush on Angel. And I think Angel likes him back which is too sweet. She holds his hand and shows him around, where to go, what to do. It's adorable.

I learned today, in my lesson... that evidently, the Chinese do not eat raw vegetables. At all! Or maybe it's just the kids they don't allow to have raw vegetables. Either way, I got a kick out it. Kind of ruined my lesson a little since that was what we were using... and what fun is a Kitchen lesson when you can't eat what you make after ward right?

I'm afraid I've been slacking a little with our Family Night's. But this last one was fun. It was so fun. Just the seven of us and we had a blast. A suuper great night that involved, signs, laughing way too much, watermelon, golden oreo's, video clips and a really great spiritual thought from Kelle.



I love laughing. I love it so much. I feel so good after I laugh a lot. Life is here to laugh. Really. It has to be, because it's so much better when we do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no....I forgot to wake up to be skyped in for the signs game. Shoot....next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete