Thursday, May 27, 2010

I do not have a shopping addiction...

That would be false. BUT. When it comes to bowls and any sort of home decor really, it is so hard. I'm a real sucker for it. I bought some great things today. :)

I had a really great run tonight. The more I do, the easier it gets and the more I enjoy it. (Naturally) It just feels good to be exercising consistently again. It's been a while. And so far, no pain in my knee, so I plan to keep going and hope for no flashing lights. Hopefully we'll just go up from here. On top of that, I timed myself just for kicks to see where I am at. AND.... so exciting. I'm running a faster mile than I thought I was. Nothing special by any means, but a nice surprise indeed.

I think I might come home soon. Yeah. I'm thinking like, uh, hmmm ... 28 days. Whaaaa!?
Mixed feelings.

2 comments:

  1. my feelings are mixed too....mixed between, HAPPY, OVERjoyed, ecstatic, can't stand it, STOKED, ridiculously excited....I think that's it.

    And....SARAH KATHERINE! The reason you cant bring back my things you borrowed is because you are buying things to furnish the home you DON'T have? Really? Oh brother.

    I cant wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I have been blog stalking you, and I apologize. No..I really don't. You have strengthened my desire to teach abroad without even knowing it. I have wanted to for quite some time and I am sure it will happen sooner rather than later. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete